|With the raise in the amount of industrial waste there has been practical climb in the number of Briquetting Machine Manufacturers. Many different type of briquetting machines are available for all type of industrial and agriculture or forestry waste. These are basically used to treat and process industrial waste which is very harmful for the environment.
Biomass Briquetting has high specific density (1200 Kg/m3) and bulk density (800 Kg/m3) compared to 60 to 180 Kg/m3 of loose fuel from biomass. These can stand the ardors of long distance transport. Loading/unloading and transportation costs are much less and storage requirement is drastically reduced. Compared to fire wood or loose biomass, fuel briquette gives much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
Biomass Briquetting Machine are used to manufacture best class and good mass fuel briquettes from agro-forestry waste like timber flakes, sawdust, rice husk, wheat straw and other biomass material. Briquetting machine design can be definite as the course of exchanges low vastness density biomass into high thickness and power determined briquetting press. It is an substitute predictable fuels at any thermal functions in different briquetting press manufacturers in India like: Dyeing Units, Ceramic Industries, Food processing Industries, Solvent Extraction Plant, Textile Unit, Lamination business, block making units, intractable Industries, Milk plant, Chemical Industries, Leather industries, Vegetable plants, Rubber Industries etc.
Briquette fuel produced from briquetting of biomass is fairly good substitute for coal, lignite, firewood and offer numerous advantages:
* Briquettes coal is cheaper than usual coal.
* Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
* High sulfur content of oil and coal, when burnt, pollutes the environment. There is no sulfur in Briquettes coal.
* Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value and much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
* There is no fly ash when burning briquettes fuel.
* Briquettes fuel has consistent quality, has high burning efficiency, and is ideally sized for complete combustion.
* Combustion is more uniform compared to coal and boiler response to changes in steam requirements is faster due to higher quantity of volatile matter in briquettes.
* Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
Briquetting machine manufacturers in India uses briquetting technology instead of the traditional fuel material like coal, we can get a higher calorific value, this technology is increasingly being used in the developing world as another option as to charcoal.
For industries it would be a wise choice when thought to make investment as it saves money and increase savings which leads to rise in profits. To make proper utilization of the product one should have a proper knowledge of its functioning to manufacture a Briquette.